How to Use a Virtual Drive
Here’s some quick instructions on how to use a virtual drive to mount an ISO image. This can be a good alternative to burning a disc, let it be a movie, data, etc.
Instructions For Using a Virtual Drive
- Install a virtual drive. There are many free versions; the one I use is called MagicDisc
- Link: http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-magicdisc-overview.htm?=mdisc_hlp106
- After you have your virtual drive operational, mount your ISO
- Typically, use the virtual drive’s menu to select something similar to Mount ISO
- Once the ISO is mounted, you can now use it as if it was burned to a CD or DVD and will function like the original disc